- Areadomus.gr recognizes the importance of the security issue of personal data and electronic transactions and has taken all necessary measures in order to achieve the maximum possible security.
- All information related to the users’ personal data are safeguarded as confidential in compliance with the current legislation to safeguard personal data.
- The security of the online store areadomus.gr is achieved through the following methods:
- Upon completion of his registration, the user receives an Input code (Username) and a secret Security Code (Password), that offer secure access to his personal data, every time he registers them.
- He is given the opportunity to change the password as often as he desires.
- The only person who has access to his data is himself through the above code and is solely responsible for maintaining them secret from third parties.
- In case the password is lost or has leaked he should notify areadomus.gr immediately, otherwise the latter is not responsible for the use of his password by an unauthorized person.
- Areadomus.gr does not, in any way, disclose or publish users’ / customers’ personal data and information.
- Personal data are used exclusively for the efficient execution of transactions.
- All information is encrypted and stored safely.
- To ensure privacy of data transfer, areadomus.gr uses encryption protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which is the most secure platform for on-line trading, today.
- The SSL protocol encrypts all personal information, credit card number, name and address so that they cannot be read or altered during their transport over the Internet.
- The SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is the global standard for certifying websites to network users and to encrypt data between network users and network servers.
- All information sent using the SSL protocol is protected by a special operating system that verifies automatically whether the data has been altered during transit.
- The users’ information (name, occupation, address, home address, landline phone, mobile phone, etc.) and the online store users’ transactions are restricted, as in ordinary transactions at a commercial store.
- It also hereby disclosed there is always the right of access and the right to object under Article 12 and 13 of Law. 2472/1997. It is confirmed that only authorized employees have access to information and transactions only when necessary, eg for processing orders.
- In any other case, areadomus.gr is committed not to disclose customer information and transactions, unless it has written authorization from them, or this is imposed by a court order or decision of any public authority.
- The personal data declared in the online store are used exclusively by the online store or affiliated business, to support, promote and execute the trading relationship. All of the documents and electronic data to be exchanged between the parties in the context of the sale shall be kept by areadomus.gr.
- The customer can access them if he wishes to.